This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Viva Voyage Limited. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices. We have agreed to advise you of:
- what personal information is collected from you through our web site;
- the organization collecting the information;
- how the information is used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your personal information;
- the types of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Personal Information means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred from the information. This includes, for example, name, email and mailing address and telephone number, billing and account information, and other information incidental to providing cruise or related products or services (including information about individuals travelling with you) and includes sensitive personal information such as all credit card information.
We use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our site’s content, layout, and services. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our users’ needs.
Viva Voyage reserves the right to randomly record telephone calls to ensure that our customer service is constantly reviewed.
In order to purchase products on our website, a user must first complete a registration form. As part of this Registration Form, a user will be required to give their contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number and email address), as well as financial information (e.g. a valid credit card number and expiration date). This information is used solely for payment purposes and is required to complete a transaction. If we have trouble processing a transaction, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
To serve you faster and more efficiently, we use “cookies” technology. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of any of the cookies on our site is in no way linked to any personal information. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not be required to type a password more than once, thereby saving time whilst on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they will still be able to use most of the functionality on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information (e.g. age, income, online shopping preferences) for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to any personal information.
- We will share aggregated demographic information which is completed anonymised with our partners and advertisers. This means it does not contain and is not linked to any personal information which can identify any individual person.
- We use an outside financial institution to process credit card payments. Therefore we provide your credit card number and other personal information to such institutions for the purpose of processing payment for your booking and conducting fraud checks. This institution does not retain, share, store or use personal information for any other purpose.
- We will provide certain personal information (including your name, address) to suppliers (e.g cruise companies or airlines) from whom you have purchased products or services only for the purpose of fulfilling your booking.
- We may use a third party to conduct surveys and contests (see below).
- For users on our website, Google Analytics may collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). If collected, Google will use data from its signed-in users together with our Google Analytics data to build audience lists for cross-device remarketing. Google users can control their ads experience (or opt out of personalized ads altogether) at https://myaccount.google.com/intro
Except for the foregoing, we will not share any personal information with any other third parties.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Viva Voyage Limited on this website.
From time-to-time we will request information from users on this website via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as mail code, income level). Survey information will be used solely for purposes of monitoring and/or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Such surveys may be administered by third parties. They will only use the survey answers for the above purposes and all personal information will be destroyed after use.
We are proud of our commitment to protect your privacy online. We value your trust in us and will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. When users submit personal information via the website, industry standard measures are taken to protect such information both on and off-line.
When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected with industry standard encryption software �- Secure Sockets Layer (commonly referred to as �SSL� encryption technology).
We also take steps to protect personal information off-line. All of our users’ personal information, not just the sensitive personal information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices on a monthly basis. The servers on which we store personal information are kept in a physically secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
We send all new members a welcome email to verify email address, password and username.
If a user’s personal information changes (such as your postal address), or if a user no longer desires to be a member of our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members who previously opted-in who no longer wish to receive promotional materials from Viva Voyage may opt-out of receiving these communications either by opting out on receipt of such a marketing communication (this option will always be provided) or sending an email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject header from the email address which is registered with us to the following email address: email@example.com.
Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally revise or update this policy. All revisions will be posted to this site.
Please note it is a violation of law to purchase a product in a false name or with an invalid credit card. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
All comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered to us in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”), shall be and remain the exclusive property of Viva Voyage and may be used by us in any medium and for any purpose worldwide without obtaining your specific consent. For example, your Comments could be used on this Site and in radio, television and print advertisements. Your first name, and town and country may be used with any Comments you submit. We are not under any obligation to maintain your Comments (and the use of your first name with any comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any Comments submitted, or to respond to any of your Comments. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.